ALPLA PLASTIC MIDDLE EAST INDUSTRIES L.L.C.
What you will enjoy doing
In the position of (Accountant) you will support the Controlling Manager in all matters regarding accounting. This includes the following tasks:
- You are responsible for day to day accounting system entries for all transactions
- You are responsible for the financial statement preparation, assist in financial planning and analysis, management reporting
- Assists in preparation of forecasts and budgets, preparation of cost accounting, statistics and management
- Reconciliation of balance sheet, income statement accounts
- Assists in daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting activities in eMIS and various suite of ALPLA database and programs.
- You are responsible for conducting studies of accounting errors and unusual or unexplained financial relationships
- You are responsible to evaluate and interpret financial accounting principles and statements including balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement
- You are responsible to review and analyses the various reporting for accuracy to insure financial accuracy from month to month.
- Assists &/ Lead in year end audit and tax return preparation, as needed
- You are responsible to prepare governmental compliance reporting, other projects as per demand
What makes you great
- You hold a university degree Bachelor (Business Administration or Financial Management)
- You have 3-5 years of professional working experience in Accounting ( Manufacturing experience plus point)
- You have strong analytical and project management skills
- You have excellent communications and presentation skills for building strong relationships
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You are proficient user of the Microsoft Office
- Experience in the UAE is a plus
What you can expect working with us
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.