- Full-time or part-time opportunity based in Adelaide, CBD
- Supportive work environment, collaborative team culture
- Ongoing development with clear pathway to Senior with transparent competency framework
- Fully funded CA/CPA qualification with study support
BDO is a trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. As one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations, we have clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors.
Our values are at the core of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients. These values are the foundation of what we deliver, IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST. This is about delivering ideas and advice that create value; quality-driven people who are motivated by providing exceptional client service; and being trusted to get the job done. Learn more about BDO.
We’re looking for an Intermediate Accountant to join our growing Business Services team on a permanent full-time or part-time basis. You will be exposed to a wide range of clients and industry sectors from start-ups to family owned business and global entities.
You’ll focus on delivering high quality, value adding work to clients with direct access to Partners and Leaders who are committed to your ongoing personal and professional development and success. You’ll drive your career through regular career conversations, and understanding the pathways available to you, with our transparent national competency framework.
- Prepare a range of financial statements in accordance with regulatory, accounting and financial reporting standards across various industries.
- Prepare income tax returns for a variety of entities including companies, trusts and high net worth individuals
- Perform various tax planning tasks for clients and preparing advice relating to business operations and regulatory matters
- Providing a range of business and tax advisory services i.e., business structuring, improvement and growth advisory
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in a professional services environment and a keen interest in tax and advisory
- Relationship building skills; we work as a wider Business Services team and you will need to liaise with various levels and teams across BDO as well as providing exceptional service to our clients
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability
- Excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach to work
- An interest in, or currently completing (or finished) a CA or CPA qualification
What we will offer you
BDO offers professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility, global career growth opportunities and an industry-competitive salary package.
We are committed to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills, and balance work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.