Sundowners Day Care & Resource Centre
Sundowners Day Care and Resource Centre is a non-profit school based childcare organization. We have multiple locations throughout Windsor and LaSalle. We are searching for a qualified ACCOUNTING MANAGER.
The Accounting Manager will report to the Executive Director and be responsible for the management of a small accounting department.
Duties of the Accounting Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Accounts Receivable
- Manage Accounts Payable
- Manage the processing and maintenance of our client registration.
- Liaise with the City of Windsor for billing and client eligibility.
- Make recommendations for revisions to current policies and/or for new policies.
- Support Payroll Department
- Support the Offsite Accountant
The Accounting Manager will:
- Be computer-educated and can learn new software in a very timely manner.
- Utilize accounting databases, spreadsheets, and software.
- Address client inquiries and concerns in a professional manner.
- Creatively and proactively problem solve.
- Direct and supervise team members.
- Prioritize tasks and work within tight timelines.
- Work independently as well as be a contributing team member.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
The Accounting Manager will hold an accounting diploma and/or degree from an accredited post-secondary institution and provide a clear Criminal Reference Check.
Experience in the accounting field and management/supervisory experience are seen as assets to this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$58,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Windsor, ON N8W 1B7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (preferred)
- Management/Supervisory: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.