- Join a fun, committed and mission-oriented team
- Immediate access to a range of employee benefits, including our staff travel program
- Permanent full-time job opportunity located in Adelaide
If you’ve ever thought about a career in aviation — now is the perfect time to take off with Jetstar! We are undertaking one of the biggest recruitment campaigns in our. Join the Jetstar Domestic Cabin Crew team during an exciting period as we welcome more state-of-the-art aircraft, launch new routes and continue our mission to help more people take off through low fares.
As Cabin Crew in Adelaide, you will be predominantly flying our domestic routes. You will play an essential role in safety and delivering exceptional customer service. Your duties will include greeting and assisting customers, conducting safety briefings as well as the sale of food and beverage services. Before you fly, you will also receive comprehensive, paid training to ensure your confidence in managing emergency situations and understanding aircraft procedures.
Whilst no prior experience in aviation is required, you will bring a genuine passion for customer service and teamwork. You will bring strength in building rapport quickly and confidence in interacting with a range of different people every day. You will also bring a flexible and agile mindset as the lifestyle of a Cabin Crew team member depends on our schedule and operational requirements.
- 18 years of age or older
- More than 1 year experience in a Customer Service role
- Height between 163cm – 186cm (must be able to reach 212cm)
- A valid First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate or willingness to obtain
- A valid Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate or willingness to obtain
- A valid passport with 6 months validity
- Excellent health and fitness, including the ability to swim and tread water
- Commitment to working flexible hours every day of the year
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Right to work in Australia without restriction or sponsorship
- Commitment to 5 to 6 weeks of intensive learning, where you will be trained in aircraft safety procedures
- Double vaccination against COVID-19
What’s in it for you
- Our team members enjoy access to unlimited heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.
- Access to a range of salary packaging and leave benefits.
- Structured programs and resources to support your health and wellbeing and development.
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.