- Full Time
- Adelaide SA, Australia
Mellor Olsson Lawyers
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced team in a full-service South Australian law firm.
As an Administration Assistant, you will be based in our Adelaide office and will work in conjunction with other support team members located in our regional offices. This varied role will involve providing administrative support to solicitors and ensuring all administration processes are streamlined and documented. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting and proofreading documents and correspondence
- Preparation and updating of briefs (electronic/hard copy)
- Conducting searches and managing government portals
- Calendar, email and appointment management
- Ensuring excellent customer service and stakeholder management
- Assisting with billing and financial management duties
- General administrative duties such as copying, e-filing and document management as required.
To succeed in this role, you must have very good attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is able to work collaboratively with other team members. Previous experience working in legal administration is highly regarded but not essential. To be considered for this role, you will possess:
- Excellent time management, organisational and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a willingness to go above and beyond for clients
- A confident, proactive, and ‘can do’ approach with great problem solving skills
- The ability to learn quickly and manage competing priorities
- Resilience to change and be an individual who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate MS Office skills
Mellor Olsson Lawyers is one of the most established South Australian law firms with three offices servicing metropolitan and regional clients. As a values-driven organisation with a strong team culture, our team is committed to achieving our purpose of helping South Australian businesses and individuals succeed. We have an excellent reputation for providing quality legal services, supported by a history of stability and strategic growth.
At Mellor Olsson, we offer competitive remuneration and a range of employee benefits designed to promote health and wellbeing, flexibility, and social connection. We believe in creating a supportive and enjoyable work environment, with regular check-ins, social events, and team activities. Please visit our website to learn more about working at Mellor Olsson.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.