- Full Time
- Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Siemens Transportation Group Inc.
Siemens Transportation Group Inc. is a transportation company that consist of 6 different trucking divisions – each unique yet firmly grounded in the STG family. These divisions range from International Truckload, Less Than Truckload, International Flat Deck, Ground Courier and Warehouse Distribution services. At Siemens, we believe that good people are the key to our success. We work hard to create an environment that encourages personal growth and creativity for all of our employees. We offer opportunities for training, incentives and flexible work arrangements to attract and retain talented and dedicated personnel.
Siemens Transportation Group Inc., is seeking an Inside Sales Representative at their Corporate Head Office in Saskatoon, SK. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining customer relations with a focus on lead generation.
This position is Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Actively participate and develop new accounts
- Manage and action sales leads
- Provide customers with Domestic and Cross Border Spot Quotes
- Promote and sell Company services to current and prospective customers
- Respond to all internal and external inquiries and requests
- Provide exceptional day to day customer support
- Perform other related duties as requested
- Benefits: Group Insurance, Pension Plan, Paid Personal Days, and Paid Medical Days
- People: Collaborative and supportive office environment
- Stability: A secure industry and engaging work environment
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and allot time effectively
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Salesforce would be an asset
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.