We currently seeking Administrators who will be based in Atlantis. The Administrator will oversee and manage the documentation processes within the unit. Their task is to ensure that all aspects of the business is documented correctly and securely filed. The Administrator will ensure that the timekeeping of the unit is up to date and ready for month end extraction and that the unit has sufficient stock and consumables to ensure service delivery. The suitable candidate will support the Contract Manager in all tasks required.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Please note by registering your details for this Talent Pool you acknowledge a potential, future relevant role within Tsebo Cleaning Solutions and that this is not an active vacancy. Our business recruits throughout the year, and job roles will become live at different times in different locations. By applying you will be considered for all similar roles in Tsebo Cleaning Solutions when they open.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act with utmost urgency when attending to any client request and do so pro-actively,
- Managing and placing consumable orders,
- Ensure consistent stock levels on site,
- Assist with induction of all new recruits,
- Maintain staff uniforms,
- Ensure all online training takes place and schedule time slots for all participants,
- The upkeep of unit files kept at unit level and notice boards where applicable as set out in TCS Policy and Procedure file,
- Ensure that staff receive their payslips,
- Keep monthly consumables file updated and provide it to the Unit Manager at the end of the month for processing and billing.
- Co-ordinating all official meetings,
- Responsible for distributing all official communication and company information to staff,
- Responsible for regularly keeping Line management informed of pertinent issues relating to contracts.
- Assist in managing the unit’s payroll,
- Check the CTCs with management to ensure there are no pay queries for the unit,
- Send termination documents to the CABS Administrator,
- Ensure that terminated employees receive their UI19 and exit documents.
- To maintain a high standard of morale and motivation through good communication skills,
- To attend meetings, training sessions and conferences when required,
- To ensure that the company’s objectives are achieved,
- May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside the scope of responsibility.
Skills and Competencies
- MS Excel (Advance level advantageous),
- Good Financial background,
- Data Capturing (Accuracy),
- Stock management,
- Leadership skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Sense of urgency,
- Problem solving experience,
- Able to work under pressure,
- Be flexible and adaptable,
- Should be able to work independently.
- Solid administrative skills,
- Computer literate,
- Driver’s license an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.in.