Flaman Group of Companies
Agriculture Sales Manager
Flaman Group of Companies is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join our award-winning team as a Agriculture Sales Manager leading our Saskatchewan Sales Team. Flaman believes in people working together, doing what’s right to make a difference. The successful candidate should possess well-defined leadership qualities while being dedicated team players with a strong work ethic.
- Can provide you with a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity.
- Our values guide our business decisions, and we place customer responsibility and making things better at the top of our key measures of success.
- We actively support a culture of autonomy and following your instinct to help those around you, customers, and coworkers alike, which is demonstrated each day by our team!
We Aim to:
- Recruit enthusiastic people who already understand and demonstrate our Noble Cause and Values in their day-to-day lives
- Manage employees’ performance constructively so they can work to the best of their abilities.
- Recognize employee contributions and encourage creativity and sharing of ideas.
- Promote and support continuous learning and career development.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment that is free from harassment and discrimination.
- Promote and support healthy lifestyles.
- Provide flexibility to help employees balance work and personal commitments effectively.
Who we are looking for?
- Outstanding customer service skills and customer focus
- 3-5 years of experience in a Management Role
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new things
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to implement corporate initiatives in line with Flaman values
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Upbeat, positive, team-oriented nature
- Competitive Wage/draw, Commissions, Bonuses
- Opportunity for Professional Development and Career Advancement
- Life Insurance and Short/Long-term Disability Income Insurance
- Group Pension plan, with employer matching savings contributions
- Group extended medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Family Assistance Program (counselling and other assistances)
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.