Brand Protection Strategic Partnerships Manager
Amazon Customer Trust External Relations is looking for a manager as part of the Brand Protection Strategic Partnerships Team. The Brand Protection Strategic Partnerships Manager will be supporting Amazon’s global brand protection efforts and ensuring that customers can buy with confidence on Amazon. This manager will own relationships with key thought leader brands, associations, and government agencies and will be responsible for developing a global strategy on how to evangelize how Amazon is tackling issues such as product authenticity, product integrity, copyright and trademark, and other product quality issues. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of policies, processes and tools to address product integrity challenges in collaboration with teams across Amazon.
The ideal candidate possesses strong business judgment, analytical thinking, is comfortable managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment and has demonstrated experience in developing and implementing brand protection strategies. Exceptional communication, solution-oriented and relationship-building are essential attributes to succeed in this role.
In This Position You Will
- Develop and maintain key relationships with external stakeholders including global brands, government agencies and associations on product integrity issues.
- Work with global external stakeholders to develop strategies for tackling their unique problems.
- Develop international and region-specific policies and policy recommendations to improve both reactive and proactive enforcement, maximize automation and efficiency in resolving brand owner issues and identify and achieve measurable goals.
- Work closely across Amazon teams on policies, processes and tools to identify threats to brands and to Amazon’s customers and sellers.
- Partner with Legal and Investigations to quickly handle and resolve critical and time-sensitive escalations.
- Liaise with internal business teams to address vendor concerns.
- Participate in conferences and external meetings focused on product integrity issues. This will include frequent domestic and international travel (~20%).
- Develop and deliver educational and training materials for both internal and external consumption.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in a senior Brand or IP protection role.
- Proven working knowledge of IP protection legal and regulatory landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to direct and manage investigations.
- Proven experience developing and presenting PowerPoint (or similar) presentations. Comfortable presenting to large groups of external stakeholders.
- French speaking
- Experience in e-commerce environment.
- Recognized contributor within the IP and brand protection industry.
- Master’s degree in relevant field or JD.
- Strong critical thinker.
- Able to work independently to develop and execute strategies with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional people skills, with ability to calmly navigate rough waters and negotiate win-win solutions.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- A passion for IP protection, and a strong bias for action in addressing and resolving critical threats to both brand reputation and Amazon’s customers.
To apply for this job please visit fr.linkedin.com.