Help us deliver like never before
We’re looking for a Product Analyst to join our diverse, talented and innovative digital technology team who together are helping our customers and communities build a better future. Together, we design, build and maintain products, services and experiences that Australian’s love and trust, while delivering a sustainable future for Australia Post, and you could be part of that.
We’re empowered to deliver for our teams and to delight our customers. We provide an inclusive and supportive environment that nurtures talented people, trusts our teams to deliver their best, and leverages modern work practices and technologies. It’s an unexpectedly dynamic and collaborative culture that feels more like a start-up than a old icon.
This role sits within SecurePay who are a part of the Australia Post Group. SecurePay is a leading and multi award winning Payment Solution Provider in Australia; delivering payment solutions to everyone, everywhere, every time. Our strategy is to provide customers with multiple ways to accept payments online regardless of location. We provide tools and service to cater for various aspects of accepting payments, with a focus on assisting businesses to grow while efficiently managing sales.
What you’ll deliver with us
As our Product Analyst, you’ll be responsible for supporting the delivery of effective product lifecycle programs in line with the strategic objectives of the business that delivers the expected customer and commercial outcomes.
This role is focused on the supporting the execution of product strategies for the SecurePay portfolio, primarily the Gateway and SecurePay All in One products.
Led by strong customer insights and working in both an agile and BAU environments, you’ll be working with key stakeholders to significantly improve our customer proposition, driving improved NPS and product performance that will support the delivery of customer and financial objectives.
Reporting to the Acquiring Product Manager, this role will hold end to end accountability for the prioritisation of BAU and small – medium business initiatives, processes improvements, management of product defects backlog and attendance to represent product at key forums.
- Provide customer insights and market awareness to drive desired customer experience metrics and commercial results.
- Support the creation and delivery of the product strategy.
- Support the deployment of product related initiatives and campaigns.
- Support onboarding new customers and expanding existing customer service offerings with a focus on SMB and Enterprise.
- Manage the day to day product administration activities including issue management, policy maintenance, and general product related queries.
- Partner with other supporting functions like: operations, risk, customer experience and market insights.
- Provide demand, revenue and cost forecasts for associated product(s), in line with Australia Posts’ Financial reporting processes.
- Provide insights into market and competitor analysis, providing recommendations that support the delivery of strategic objectives and customer experience across the product portfolio.
- Experience in developing, supporting and launching products.
- Payment Gateway specific knowledge of schemes, compliance and market specific information.
- Experience of analysing data to infer commercial insights.
- Process optimisations and/or portfolio management.
- Project management and coordination.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities.
- Some understanding of financial services products.
- Understanding of multi-disciplinary project work.
- Understanding of how to optimise business outcomes by leveraging systems, processes, networks and people across the business.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a business discipline.
You’ll be joining our fantastic Product Team, who run very lean, are high performing and collaborative, and work with everyone across the business. You’ll get to manage multiple stakeholders and juggle multiple deliverables, in a safe and very supportive space.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.