Dubai Islamic Bank
Assistant Relationship Manager
• To assist Relationship managers and AVP in day today servicing of the key relationships and acting as their back up in their absence while ensuring provision of high quality and timely service to clients.
• Co-coordinate with other departments including GBO, Remittances, Ahlan Banking, RISK & Legal to ensure smooth processing of clients transactions and followed up in an efficient and timely manner.
• Assist in credit proposal preparation by data collection and research activities.
• Contribute to the provision of a high level of customer service by ensuring that all valid client requirements are handled promptly and efficiently as per banks policy and procedures.
• Coordinate with Trade Finance operations to ensure that customer requests are attended and resolved.
• Coordinate with CAD to ensure that facility documents are lodged and limits encoded in case of secured transactions as per the domain of Institution Liabilities
• Following up with customers on Trade license expiries.
• Maintain regular contact with key relationships in consultation with relevant RM’s & Unit Head to ensure servicing is as per their satisfaction.
• Maintain close contact with Ahlan Banking Unit (ABU) to ensure that servicing of ABU customers is as per their satisfaction.
•Co-ordinate handling of transactions for customers while the sales team is out on calls and seeking confirmations from them where required.
• Identify risk issues in discrepant transactions and advise RM’s / Unit Head on the same.
• Assist RMs in their marketing initiatives (proposals, follow-up, appointments etc.
• Prepare weekly/monthly MIS, reports / presentations in consultation
• Monitoring of excess report & LMR and ensure that it is timely reviewed by the RM’s.
• Maintain as liaison with various departments to serve the customer requirements.
• Ensure compliance with the approved policies, procedures, SLAs and regulatory requirements to maintain quality standards and ensure risk mitigation.
All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- Minimum 3-4years of Commercial Banking experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or Post graduation is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit ae.linkedin.com.