What We’re Looking For
We are seeking motivated, responsible, safety conscious and customer service focused people to join our Brisbane Cabin Crew team!This opportunity would suit individuals wishing to start their Cabin Crew career or people wanting to use their experience in a new, exciting, and rewarding environment.Our point of difference – we offer unique opportunities to fly to some of our more remote and regional areas, new experiences and a welcoming team who support and guide you throughout your journey. Alliance operates on behalf of Qantas Link under a Wet Lease agreement; these E190 aircraft are in Qantaslink livery, the crew operate in the Qantas uniform.
Mandatory requirements from our Cabin Crew candidates:
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Minimum 12 months customer service experience in a high-pressured environment is preferred.
- Are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- A valid passport with unrestricted access with 6 months validity.
- Current First Aid including CPR from a recognised Australian provider (6 month validity)
- Responsible Service of alcohol (RSA)
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence (minimum Provisional)
- Covid-19 vaccinated
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC), which involves a police check
- Ability to swim 50 metres unaided
- Clearly understand and speak the English language
What we look for in our Cabin Crew:
- Safety conscious with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A flexible and reliable approach
- Display a clear passion for customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Can work a 24/7 rotating roster (including early starts, late finishes, weekends, public holidays and peak periods)
- Display a positive attitude and a professional image
What you will receive in return:
- An attractive salary – Flight Attendant annual base salary $59,149.66 + allowances and Cabin Manager $64,703.66 + allowances.
- Get paid from the day you start ground training!
- 6 weeks Annual Leave
- Thorough training, job stability and career progression opportunities
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to visit some great Australian destinations
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.