Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently searching for candidates interested in driving 22-seater bus transporting employees to and from Manilla to a local mine site.
- Fantastic opportunity for candidates looking for part time hours
- Work with a great team who are committed to your safety
About Your New Role
- 7 on 7 off roster
- Working minimum 8.5 hours per rostered shift
- Split shifts including night driving
- Transporting employees to and from Manilla to a local mine site
- You must hold a high regard for safety by following safe working practices
- Be able to work a roster including weekends
- Hold a current MR Driver’s License
- Supply 2 work related referees
- Supply a driving record
- Be willing and able to complete a criminal record check
- Be able to pass a full functional pre-employment Coal Services Health medical and drug & alcohol test
Who We Are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.