- Full Time
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Conducting tax planning and tax oversight for special projects
- Preparing income tax returns and reviewing tax forms and make recommendations for adjustments if necessary
- Resolving any tax-related issues for the business or client
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with businesses and clients for continued service
- Maintain and audit company financial records.
- Oversee budget and financial management.
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Work with tax returns and analyze financial information to ensure taxes are paid on time.
- Audit accounts for errors, misinformation, fraud, and overspending.
- Report financial information to management.
- Create and analyze budgets.
- Advise management on tax ramifications of business decisions
- Act as a consultant in areas such as compensation, benefits, and asset protection.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable.
- Forecast revenue and analyze ledgers.
- Identify and investigate variances.
- Participate in strategic planning, fraud prevention, and budget development.
- Professionally qualified Chartered Accountant
- At least 1 – 2 Years of UAE experience required.
- Graduated in a College or University with Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accountancy/ Business Administration/ Finance/ Economics or any equivalent course
- Strong Experience and knowledge with MS Office tools (Outlook/ Excel/ Word/ Power point)
- Strong in English Verbal and Written communication skills
- Knowledge of UAE tax laws and regulations; filing vat, corporate tax compliance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED8,000.00 – AED10,000.00 per month
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.