Chambers Recruiting Group
Our current job opening is for a qualified and experienced Carpenter to join one of our Adelaide based client’s
We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Carpenter to join one of our client’s in Adelaide. As a Carpenter, you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to building and renovations. Most of the work currently going is residential, but there may be some small commercial projects upcoming.
Wide Range Of Responsibilities, Potentially Including
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, using hand and power tools.
- Shape or cut materials to specific measurements using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Build and repair cabinets, counters, benches, and other wooden structures.
- Perform general maintenance tasks, such as cleaning and lubricating tools and equipment.
- Proven experience as a Carpenter in the construction industry.
- Proficiency in using hand and power tools, such as hammers, saws, drills, and sanders.
- Strong knowledge of materials, methods, and tools used in carpentry and woodworking.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Valid white card.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Weekly pay
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Ongoing training and development to support your career growth.
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.