- Established and reputable high-end luxury home builder
- Good opportunities for future career development to Foreman level
- Salary up to $110,000 + super (circa $53.00 per hour)
- Reputable and established high-end residential company known for our commitment to quality craftsmanship and exceptional results.
- Strong focus on teamwork, innovation, and professionalism, they’ve built a reputation as a leader in the industry.
- Projects include luxury architecturally design homes in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, North Shore and Northern Beaches locations (Bellevue Hill, Tamarama, Mosman, Manly, Palm Beach etc).
- Lead and supervise a team of carpenters and apprentices.
- Collaborate with Site Managers and Project Managers.
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, and plans accurately.
- Oversee the setup and safe operation of tools and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies.
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship and attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- Proven experience as a carpenter within high-end residential construction.
- New build and/ore large-scale renovation / extension experience.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting construction plans and blueprints.
- Solid understanding of carpentry techniques and methods, as well as construction processes.
- Strong knowledge of materials, tools, and equipment used in carpentry.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Commitment to safety and quality standards.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.