Al Fahim Group
Efficiently carry out cash handling activities for the business unit, in line with the processes, terms and conditions stipulated in the Group’s cash handling policy. Manage and calculate revenue dues, receive cash payments, disburse petty cash, issue receipts & honour invoices. Verify revenue receivables, perform various banking transactions with the approval of the line manager and maintain reports to facilitate management review.
- Receivables: Receive cash, current or postdated cheques and credit card transactions as per the sales documents or remittance advice direct from customers or Group’s credit collectors against deposits or executed sales. Verify funds received and ensure that the amount collected is as per the sales documents or remittance details submitted, currencies are genuine, and cheques bear security features as per UAE central bank regulations.
- Record Management: Maintain electronic and manual filing of all banking and cash transactions as well as related correspondences on an ongoing basis for future reference. Maintain the accounting records like receipts, sales documents, cash collection summary and petty cash vouchers to facilitate easy reference.
- Bank Transactions: Arrange bank remittance advices, hand over the cheques and cash to the bank teller at the prescribed collection time or prior as applicable. Forward a copy of the daily cash collection summary, credit card slips and the bank remittance advices to the Group finance department immediately after deposit.
- Petty Cash: Disbursement of petty cash claim to various petty cash holders. Conduct daily reconciliation of petty cash in hand to ensure the physical cash balance matches with records. Make expense summary on periodic intervals based on utilization of petty cash and submit to the Group finance department to facilitate cash replenishment.
- Credit Card & Post Dated Cheques: Accept credit card payments through the credit card machine and send original slips to Group finance department, retain copies at the business unit. Forward postdated cheques to the Group finance department to facilitate necessary retention and deposit.
- Diploma degree in Accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have an accounting degree?
- Cashier: 2 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.