Australian Distilling Co
Casual Brand Ambassador
The Australian Distilling Company, a leading-edge distilling business, is seeking passionate and results driven Brand Ambassadors to work on a casual basis across events, festivals and in-store tastings.
This is a rare opportunity for someone who loves premium Craft spirits and want to be part of an exciting growth industry. Our ideal candidates will have an abundance of positive energy and a ‘can do’ spirit to drive sales and generate brand awareness across our portfolio.
The Australian Distilling Company has grown out of a love for our beautiful cities from a family steeped in significant associations with the liquor and wine industry and ultimately from a passion for crafting premium spirits.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Brand Ambassador to progress their career in a company proud of its culture and working environment. This role would suit a high calibre individual with excellent people skills and a pragmatic “can-do” approach.
Key responsibilities of this challenging and rewarding role include:
- Providing exceptional brand experiences as the face of Australian Distilling Co.
- Executing consumer and trade events including tastings, staff trainings and activations.
- Working closely with the sales team in maintaining and forming relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Generating brand awareness and providing exceptional customer service.
- Assisting with merchandising and product placement across retail outlets.
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained and maximised across distribution channels.
- Multiple positions are available for this role in all states.
The person we are seeking is a bright, energetic self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision. You must have the ability to respond quickly and professionally to new and changing situations. You will also have demonstrated skills in taking initiative, prioritising and multi-tasking in a fast-moving environment.
Along with being reliable, loyal and trustworthy, it is essential that you have the following attributes:
- Focused, driven and motivated.
- A positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Be highly organised with the ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A high level of motivation and ability to think outside the square.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Have flexibility to work across weekdays and weekends as required.
- Professional presentation.
This role would suit someone with a flexible working schedule, looking for steady work and available to start straight away.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.