Kings Cross Hotel
With a portfolio across NSW & QLD including The Golden Sheaf, The Bank Hotel, Riverbar & Kitchen, Paddo Inn, The Bridgeview and many more, through to Matt Moran’s Chiswick, Aria Restaurant & North Bondi Fish – everyone has made a memory at one time or another in our incredible venues! Come help us make more..
Each venue has their own unique identity, concept and ethos, however across all of our venues we consistently strive every day to deliver a genuine guest experience. Everything we do is for our guests.
Solotel is currently looking to fill multiple Chef positions across the portfolio , in Sydney and in Brisbane, however all positions and venues incorporate the below:
- Be a part of a venue team of true industry pro’s – skilled chefs love everything cheffy… and enjoy the support of a wider company family
- Training – access to one of a kind training programs – butchery, seafood butchery, learning the numbers and paperwork…
- Development – annual development plans – where you get a say in your own future!
- Plenty of opportunity for succession – as seen by our existing Head and Sous Chefs
- Fair rosters – no crazy soul destroying in our kitchens
- Competitive salaries and plenty of company perks
$60,000 – $80,000 +super – negotiable depending on experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Full Time Cook
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen operations and exciting food trends
- A passion for quality and consistence
- Adheres to OHS and Food Safety regulations
If you’d like to hear more about opportunities in our venues and see if a Chef role at Solotel is right for you,
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.