City of Cape Town
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or B Tech degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Registered Professional Engineer or Registered
Professional Engineering Technologist or eligible for registration.
- At least 2 years relevant System Design postgraduate experience.
- Experience in power system modelling techniques.
- Detailed knowledge of the OHS Act and Regulations.
- Driver’s license: Code B
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Financial analysis and competency in using SAP.
- A high degree of computer literacy.
- Required to work in all weather conditions.
- Required to work outside normal working hours as demanded by the exigencies of service.
- Required to use own transport for which an appropriate Transport Allowance will be payable.
Key Performance Areas
- Manages approved projects for extensions to and replacement of HV network infrastructure by coordinating project implementation, tracking project timelines, resolving technical problems and managing documentation and administration.
- Forecasts and controls annual expenditure against the project budget.
- Manages contracts (FIDIC, JBCC, GCC) required for the execution of projects, including facilitating regular contract meetings, approving project programmes and progress reports.
- Facilitating stakeholder management, across all City departments, in the development, detail design.
To apply for this job please visit za.indeed.com.