City of Melbourne
City Issues Officer
- Permanent full-time role
- Join our exciting team to support our community and help keep our City safe!
- $97,080 + 11% Superannuation
Together we Make the Difference #teammelbourne
How this position will Make the Difference to City of Melbourne:
The City Issues Officer also manages the homelessness outreach contract and coordination of the weekly rough sleeping Hotspots meetings. With this, there are administrative duties that support homelessness outreach activities and customer service relating to these. The position regularly engages with and partners with external agencies to ensure a collaborative approach to provide effective outcomes.
All CoM employees will demonstrate an ability to articulate and demonstrate benefits of positive culture and City of Melbourne’s iCare values – Integrity, Courage, Accountability, Respect and Excellence;
- Analytical, research and problem solving skills and an ability to develop creative, innovative and practical recommendations to resolve complex issues.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to a dynamic work environment with a flexible and positive approach to change, and committed to personal learning and development.
- Demonstrated experience developing constructive relationships with diverse communities, people, organisations and partners
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of contract management
- Demonstrated skills in project management and ability to implement outcomes using a variety of skills.
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication and an ability to proactively maintain and adapt communication styles based on organisation preferences.
- Excellent computer skills in common business related software systems and an aptitude to learn new technology and systems
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.