City of Perth
Leasing and Development Manager
From $124,443 to $131,863 per annum, plus super
The City of Perth is committed to delivering on community aspirations for a thriving and vibrant capital city that is liveable, sustainable, and prosperous for current and future generations. We balance a wide range of residential, business, social, cultural, environmental, and State considerations for thousands of residents, businesses, workers, and visitors who spend their time in the City or call it home.
About the Position
This is an exciting opportunity for a Leasing and Development Manager to provide specialist and technical advice supporting the Alliance Manager Properties to manage the leasing, licensing, and development of Council-owned and managed property. This position will be responsible for managing strategic property projects and maintaining a pipeline of leasing and development activity.
As the Leasing and Development Manager, you will support the City by:
- Creating growth strategies and planning to maximise the City’s property portfolio.
- Managing strategic property projects, including developing detailed drawings, costings, financial feasibility, and business cases.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating community engagement strategies to support the undertaking of design and master planning of Council priority property projects.
- Coordinating and managing project consultants, and researching, scoping, preparing, and administering project documentation, including high-quality briefs, quotations, expression of interests, tenders, and contracts, and associated advertising, award, administration, and closeout.
- Preparing and implementing project budgets and ensuring the projects and associated activities are consistent with budgets and resources allocated.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to negotiate, think independently, and manage several tasks at once. You will also possess well-developed written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to work and participate within a small team.
Above all, you will live our values of commitment, teamwork, courage, and respect that allow us to come together to lead and support the community.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.