City of Saskatoon
HR – Office Administrator
This position performs a variety of administrative and clerical duties in support of the HR Division.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives, screens and redirects written, telephone and in-person enquiries. Approve space/room booking requests.
- Receive, distribute and send division mail.
- Receive, complete, and process employee applications for employee programs such as computer and exercise equipment loans.
- Performs a variety of confidential administrative, reception and support duties for Human Resources.
- Prepares and processes a variety of procurement documents in SAP, including purchase requisitions, goods receipts and/or service entry sheets, and coordinates payment of travel expenses, car allowances, etc. with accounts payable. Prepares documentation to support cash receipts, e.g. for Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Maintains an inventory of office supplies and ensures that office machines are in proper working order. Calls service personnel, as required.
- Types a variety of correspondence, e.g. minutes, agendas, letters and memos. Maintains and files a variety of electronic and paper files. Performs filing duties as required.
- Assists with the organization, coordination and monitoring of special projects, programs and events as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 1-year post-secondary certificate in business administration or related area.
- Two year’s related experience in administrative work and general office procedures. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), with the demonstrated ability to learn and use new technology.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to deal courteously and tactfully with the public, elected officials, division staff, and other civic employees.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Weekly Hours: 40
Salary Range: $49,353.12 to $57,990.00 CAD
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.