Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Civil Engineer to join our team! In this role you will get to perform a variety of engineering tasks by applying standard engineering techniques and analyses within a discipline. .
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist Resident Engineer/ARE.
- Follow up construction activities at site.
- Ensure the Contractor’s adherence to Construction documents and latest Authorities’ regulations.
- Assist in reviewing Contractor’s Submissions (shop drawings, Materials, RFI, etc.).
- Provide all necessary on-site direction.
- Support in supervising site inspection staff as per Resident Engineer/ARE’s directions.
- Check measure of work done.
- Observe site safety practices.
- Report back as necessary to the Resident Engineer/ARE.
- Monitor contractor’s resource allocation.
- Assist in reviewing the project’s close out documents.
- Act positively, and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer/ARE, and project Safety Representative.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience with large infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge and experience using computer software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
- Commitment to safe work practices.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.