BEST - For A Cleaner World
Established in, BEST – For A Cleaner World is an industry leader in providing custodial services to prestigious clients across Canada. Our mission is to create a positive impact on people’s lives. This passion for building a diverse, positive work environment has been recognized for seven consecutive years by Deloitte through our designation as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and by Waterstone Human Capital as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Job Overview: You will be responsible for ensuring your building looks clean, presentable, and inviting. Some of the duties and responsibilities include maintaining common areas, and washrooms, mopping, sweeping, and wiping down the glass and other surfaces.
When you join the BEST – For A Cleaner World team, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive hourly pay rates that are always above the provincial minimum wage
- An excellent company culture, with access to educational grants and regular team events and celebrations
- Employee recognition and appreciation programs, like our BEST Guusto program, which rewards employees that go above and beyond with prizes
- Opportunities for career advancement, on-the-job training, and upskilling within a quickly growing company
- Immigration support (PR applications, Work Permits, Etc)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning a variety of rooms, areas, and washrooms utilizing BEST – For A Cleaner World training and procedures.
- Sweep and mop floors
- Clean windows and keep blinds dust-free
- Take out and properly dispose of garbage
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- Monitor and report any repairs or required replacements
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques, and methods
- WHMIS Certification is an asset
- Physical stamina and mobility including the ability to reach, kneel and bend
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load (up to 50lbs)
- Ability to pass Canadian Background Check
BEST – For A Cleaner World is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and encourages applicants of all backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.