Assetlink is an Australian owned facilities services provider, supporting businesses manage their assets across several sectors. We have grown to a workforce of 2500 throughout ANZ. Our people are positive, customer-focused and committed to excellence. We have one of the country’s most diverse and dependable workforces and our people are positive, customer-focused and committed to excellence.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced full time cleaning team member to be based at our Australia Post site at Perth Airport WA 6105. You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills, are passionate and have a strong desire to make a difference.
The roster for this role is: Monday to Friday 6:00am to 2:06pm.
- Be well presented, proactive and able to work well on your own
- Prior commercial or retail cleaning experience preferred (on the job training will be provided)
- An understanding of chemical handling procedures and proper cleaning techniques (or willingness to learn)
- Cleaning Machinery experience (scrubbing, buffing, car park sweeper) preferred
- Good knowledge of and a commitment to safe working practices
- Be physically fit to carry out standard duties and ability to walk for lengthy periods
- Good listening skills and the ability to follow instructions
- Be able to communicate in verbal and written English
- Ability to work flexible hours and public holidays
- Must have valid work rights in Australia
What we offer you:
- Reward and recognition incentives
- Ongoing training and development
- A safe and supportive working environment
- Career development
- A family-oriented culture
- Free uniform
- Onsite parking
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.