the wireless age
The Wireless Age is one of SaskTel’s largest privately-owned dealers, now with 15 locations in Saskatchewan. We offer the opportunity to earn some of the HIGHEST paid earnings in the industry.
Our team members are people like YOU – motivated, passionate, honest and hardworking. We aren’t offering just a job. We are offering a career!
We will depend on you to make sure that our customers have an exceptional shopping experience by:
- Promoting and selling SaskTel’s products and service – all in an in-store setting
- Building customer loyalty by determining our customer’s needs and recommending the best solutions for them
- Staying up to date with the latest and greatest in wireless technology
- Providing superior after-sales support by customer following-ups and ensuring any concerns are resolved with urgency and good judgment
- Knowledge of the wireless communications industry is an asset, but we are more interested in your positive attitude and drive to succeed
- Demonstrated customer service skills with talent for building customer loyalty
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to make consistent sales quotas
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for working in a computerized environment
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, continually changing work environment
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts – days, evenings, and weekends
This position is full-time and starts immediately, with the opportunity to work with some of the best people in the business. We are pleased to offer the following:
- Performance-based bonus programs
- Sales incentives
- Merchandise discounts
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Pension Plan
- Disability benefits and group life insurance
- Opportunity for growth, professional development and internal promotion
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Are you looking for full-time or part-time?
- If you are looking for part-time, how many hours a week can you work?
- What is your availability? Day time, evenings, weekends. Please note any additional restrictions on your availability.
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit emplois.ca.indeed.com.