Medline Canada, Corporation
Customer Service Representative
As a leading partner in healthcare, Medline Canada’s sole purpose is Together Improving Care – this means being deeply committed to the health and well-being of our customers, employees, partners and our communities. We employ a diverse group of top talent focused on growing and making a difference in the lives of Canadians, coast-to-coast.
Compensation is only one part of the Employee Value Proposition that Medline Canada offers our employees. As part of our mission, we offer one of the most competitive and engaging employee experience programs in Canada, which includes:
- Collaborative work environment with highly engaged employees
- Annual Employee Appreciation Week
- Career growth and training programs
- Open communication with Senior Leaders
- Employee referral program
- Recognition programs
- Social activities
- And much more…
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this position is responsible for ensuring orders are processed quickly and efficiently and customer queries are attended to in a timely manner.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Manages large volume of incoming calls, identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Assists customers in a courteous, competent and professional manner
- Enters accepted orders accurately and in a timely manner via different platforms (fax, phone, EDI, emails, blocks), including freight by following the Medline freight policy
- Provides customer communication pertaining to order status and issues order acknowledgments as required
- Supplies accurate and timely data including POD, ETA and freight documents
- Ensures that customer inquiries and complaints are correctly recorded and classified for subsequent analysis and decision making
- Works alongside purchasing, Canada Logistics and Warehousing to ensure product flow through and to fulfil and satisfy customer order completion by coordinating rush shipments when necessary
- Processes returned goods authorization following the Medline return policy
- Issues debits and or credits for overages, shortages, and damages
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Customer Service field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional listening and problem resolution skills; strong organizational skills and ability to work independently. Ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities
- Ability to work under pressure in an ever changing and dynamic environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, and other Office applications
- Works and communicates well in a team environment
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
About Medline Canada
Medline Canada stands at the forefront of healthcare, providing expertise and a breadth of solutions for every care setting. With 550+ employees, including 100 dedicated sales and clinical professionals and eight distribution centres located coast-to-coast, Medline Canada is proud to serve the entire continuum of care.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity
Medline Canada is committed to diversity and inclusivity and we encourage applications from members of groups that have been historically disadvantaged and marginalized, including First Nations, Metis and Inuit peoples, Indigenous peoples of North America, racialized persons/persons of colour and those who identify as women, persons with disabilities and LGBTQ+ persons.
To apply for this job please visit ca.linkedin.com.