Customer Service Support Manager
- Provide phone based technical support, guidance & solutions to product queries
- Lead, coach & provide direction for our team of five CSOs – streamline processes
- Assist with product quality standards; projects; assist in driving sales performance
Datamars is a global data solutions company with a legacy in animal and textile solutions. Building on our history as a successful RFID identification and data solutions company, we bring together products, technologies & capabilities to put powerful data in the hands of our livestock, pet and textile customers so they can make better informed decisions. With a legacy in supporting the everyday requirements of livestock farming across NZ and Australia, we work alongside farmers to develop award-winning innovative technologies that stand the test of time, as they apply them to the real nitty-gritty, day-to-day challenges faced on farm. Our globally recognised family of trusted product brands, including Tru-Test, Zee Tags, PEL, Stafix, Speedrite and NJ Phillips allows us to offer a comprehensive range of integrated services and products.
An insight to the role
- Delivery of exceptional service to customers, field sales team or internal customer service; providing solutions to the questions, problems and queries they arise
- Overseeing and fostering the growth of the customer service team; supporting the team to grow their product knowledge
- Keep current with competing products and importantly, how our product solutions better the market alternatives
- Maintain a database of information and solutions in the company CRM system
- Assist with the identification of lead generation across the business and provide market insights to internal stakeholders
- Be across ISO procedures and lead internal and external quality assurance audits for inbound and outbound product
- Assist internal resources where required to drive sales performance
Key success factors
- Farming/Agriculture industry experience ideal but not essential – strong affinity & ability to relate to Farmers
- Exceptional customer focus & willingness to go the extra mile to provide solutions
- Enjoys mentoring, coaching & developing people, building a cohesive team unit
- Technically savvy – enjoys learning new & emerging technologies, able to break down a problem
- Previous & relevant experience in sales, technical and/or service management
- Able to deal with complexity, process & diverse range of tasks; organised, able to prioritise & work well under pressure
- High degree of interpersonal skills which allow you to work alongside and deal with a broad range of people and engage all stakeholders
- Competent using MS Office and CRM & ERP systems
Culture & Values
- Be Passionate; Aim to Excel; Respect one another; Strive for Performance; Be Empowered!
- Customer centric – Solution focused – Relationship driven.
- Innovative – delivering advanced integrated technologies to transform sectors.
- Collaborative – sharing ideas & collaborating across global teams.
- Competitive & growth mindset – Market leaders – Goal oriented – growth focused.
- Base Salary + 11% Super + onsite parking
- Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday each year
- Employee Assistance Programme
- PEERS Reward & Recognition Program across Australasia
- Global secondment opportunities for those interested in international experiences
As a vertically integrated business with a head office in Switzerland and market-based operations in over 21 countries, we unite people from diverse sectors, backgrounds, countries and professions. This proudly diverse and inclusive culture strengthens our collective abilities to make a measurable difference to the profitability and quality of life of customers, the sustainability of sectors and the future of the environment.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.