Birnie Plumbing & Drains
Customer Service Representative
We have a an opening for a full-time Customer Service Representative in our call center. In this position you are a key member of our team, acting as the first point of contact for our company. You are responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to our customers. Key job tasks include:
- Receive incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Convert calls into booked service appointments
- Make outbound calls, following up on recent service visits
- Prioritize and coordinate the scheduling of services
- Maintain and update our customer database with accurate information
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Our Customer Service Representatives are are expected to report in person to our office location for each scheduled shift.
Benefits & Perks:
- Supportive and friendly office team environment.
- Competitive wages.
- Health benefits.
- RRSP plan with company match.
- Culture building events.
- Training and resources to help you learn and grow
What We Need From You:
- Minimum two years of customer service experience.
- Experience in a call center environment is preferred.
- Open availability.
- You are a great communicator and are able to connect and build positive relationships with customers and your team.
- You are detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- You demonstrate a positive attitude and are willing to learn and grow.
- You are customer service focused.
Thos. R. Birnie & Sons is an original family owned company that has been providing service to the Hamilton and Golden Horseshoe communities for. We specialize in residential plumbing and drain services.
To apply for this job please visit ca.linkedin.com.