Customer Service Representative
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
We have an exciting opportunity for Customer Service Representatives to join our Vascular business on a 10 month parental leave contract.
This role is based at our head office in Macquarie Park.
Reporting to the Logistics & Customer Service Manager, you will use your exceptional people skills to liaise with our customers and key internal stakeholders, to facilitate the timely and efficient delivery of our products and services.
At Abbott we value our customer satisfaction and ensure that we go an extra mile to deliver high standards of service. This role is an exciting opportunity for you to use your customer service skills to make a difference to the lives of the people we serve!
The role will involve rotating shifts of 7am, 8am and 9am starts.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Sales order administration
- Process purchase orders and stock requests
- Investigate and resolve consignment stock billing issues
- Liaise with Local AU Warehouse and NZ 3PL Warehouse for the completion of product shipment
- Inbox Management
- Respond to all enquiries quickly and efficiently, ensuring correct information is provided
- Distribute purchase orders and stock requests to Esker or Team members for processing
- Action urgent case stock requests
- Submit credit requests in Xiam for approval and process credits in SAP
- Phone enquiries
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Answer customer telephone enquiries, service needs and complaints, respond where appropriate or direct to relevant area.
- Quality Management System Compliance
- Participating and supporting system implementations and other related projects as required
To be successful in this role you will be a team player and have a proactive and energetic approach to the day. You enjoy going the extra mile to deliver the highest standards for your customer.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in customer service or administration
- Experience with consignment stock is advantageous
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to problem solve and logically address and resolve problems on hand
- High attention to detail
- Competency in business software including MS Office programs specifically Outlook and Excel
Due to the inherent requirements of the role, the preferred candidate must provide evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination before the commencement date and maintain a fully vaccinated status for the period of employment.
Abbott provides some fantastic benefits for our employees, these include but are not limited to:
- Free parking, onsite gym and Barista at our Macquarie Park office
- Discounted Shares program
- Wellness Programs
- Professional and Personal development opportunities
- Being part of an organisation reputed to be a World’s Top Employer recognised for our workplace culture that values healthy living, diversity, and equal opportunity
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.