Cyber Security Manager
ABN Group is Australia’s leading construction, property and finance company, engaging over 1,800 employees, 100 apprentices and 2,500 individual contractors, having built more than 75,000 new homes across WA and Victoria. We lead the market in every segment from first homes to luxury residences and we exist to deliver the dream of homeownership.
Reporting to the General Manager of Information Security, you will engage with broad stakeholder groups across the enterprise and drive strong security standards throughout the organisation. You will monitor the information flow in and out of an IT network, monitoring threats and identifying measures to protect the company’s information systems and data integrity.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Perform routine testing and maintenance of information security systems and develop company-wide processes and practices.
- Drive technology risk and control frameworks, policies, programs and processes to ensure effective management of controls.
- Provide specialist advice to business stakeholders on compliance to technology security policies, standards and guidelines
- Ensure ABN Group’s technology risk management is feasible and aligned with the technology strategy and enterprise architecture
- Work with MDR (Manage, Detect and Response) services to provide a contact point for escalation and remediation when needed
- Track and assist in managing and resolving cyber risk and information security related incidents
- Enhance ABN’s understanding of cybersecurity, enterprise resilience and compliance through education and awareness-building activities
You will have a strong understanding of contemporary approaches to work and managing the implementation, operation and control of all IT security requirements required to deliver and support IT services and products to meet business and IT objectives.
You will also possess the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrated experience in core technology domains and in developing and implementing SOC tools, processes, and capabilities
- Developing cyber security metrics and reporting templates for cyber and broader agency leadership.
- Familiarity with cyber threat modelling techniques and experience developing systems-specific use cases, monitoring plans and cyber security incident response plans
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities to build collaborative relationships, influence and educate key stakeholders
- An extensive understanding of the Information and Technology industry, technology trends and best practices
- A proven record in applying contemporary practices to deliver measurable improvements to an enterprise’s security and compliance posture
- Experience in leading IT work performed by external consultancies and outsourcers
- Cloud security tooling and cloud platforms experience (SIEM, SOAR, Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Security, Azure, Microsoft 365 Information Protection and Governance, Microsoft Insider Risk Management, Microsoft DLP, Office 365 Defender, Azure AD Premium)
At ABN we are always on the lookout for great people. People with initiative, ambition, proven skills and a passion for what they do.
Some of our employee benefits include:
- In-house discounts
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Paid parental leave for primary and non-primary carers
- Dedicated wellness programs
- Discounted private health insurance
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.