As a Data Analyst at Deriv, your primary responsibility would be to analyse large volumes of customer data using statistical and analytical tools. Your fluency in identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets will help senior management in strategic decision-making. We rely on you to identify optimisation opportunities for qualitative and accurate data.
You will ensure data integrity and use data-driven techniques to acquire information. Your keen eye for detail and proficiency in data analysis will play a crucial role in transforming data into practical observations that can address Deriv’s intricate business needs.
- Source qualitative data from primary or secondary sources, interpret data accurately, analyse the results, and draw reports from the insights gained.
- Analyse raw data related to customers and their digital behaviour to help optimise our campaigns and have a targeted approach to customer conversions.
- Identify customer personas for effective acquisition, understand customer retention by channel, and forecast their lifetime value.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, and data analytics that enhance statistical efficiency and precision.
- Design, build, and maintain dashboards and automated reports with embedded visualisations.
- University degree in mathematics, economics, computer science, information management or statistics
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the data analysis field
- Technical experience in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Python, Excel, R etc.)
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting insights
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Housing and transportation allowance
- Casual dress code
- Work permit
- A chance to work with top talent from across the globe (70+ nationalities)
- Ample team-building and bonding activities
- Great overseas travel opportunities
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.