A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Reports functionally to the Quality Lead and administratively to the Project Quality Manager
The Data Entry Clerk (DE Clerk) is a member of the Project Inspection Team. The DE Clerk will collate and input data into the Company computer program, the controlling system for the Company inspection. This data is provided in the form of reports from NDE (non-destructive engineering) technicians and other inspectors. The DE Clerk will also be required to gather and collate information such as general arrangement drawings, statutory certification, test packs, memos, etc. and collate this information into equipment files, create these files and control the same, until this documentation is handed over to the customer. Training on the Company systems shall be provided but the DE Clerk is required to be proficient in MS office programs such as Word and Excel and to have a typing speed of at least 40 words per minute. Experience in a technical environment is preferred.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Create Module files for all equipment installed on Modules as part of the Project.
· Collate all information pertaining to these Modules and build the Module file content.
· Create and control a filing system for these files.
· Create Module tags in Data Management System for all Project equipment.
· Take information from documents provided by EM Engineers and input to system.
· Take data from Quality Team and input to Data Management System.
· Collate metric, CAR, observation data, test pack and input into the Data Management System.
Job Types: Temporary, Freelance
Contract length: 36 months
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Data entry: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.