What We Offer
- Job Security – Permanent full-time opportunities available
- Monday – Friday shifts with optional weekends overtime available (overtime rates apply)
- Two weeks of paid training, access to upskilling and further training provided
- Supportive teams of caring and passionate professionals
- Safe and modern equipment, fleet, and facility
- Deliver and pick-up consignments around Perth metropolitan area
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
No experience required but we are looking for someone with the right attitude, passion for physical work, a team player, and dedicate to delivering the best possible service to customers.
What We Require:
- Minimum MR / HR Licence required
- Full working rights in Australia
- Ability to pass a Driving Assessment, Criminal History Check, and Pre-Employment Fitness Assessment (cost covered by the company)
Who are we?
At FedEx, moving the world doesn’t only mean delivering for our customers around the globe. Moving the world is also about creating what’s next
We’re team FedEx – 500,000+ people strong around the world. The work we all do comes down to one purpose: to provide our customers with outstanding experiences as we connect the world to what’s next.
This isn’t a place to get just a job, here you get a career for life. It’s a place to enjoy constant change, growth, and progress in your career. Our willingness to innovate and transform is what keeps us at the forefront of our industry. With curiosity, inventiveness, and entrepreneurial spirit, we keep finding new and better ways to deliver results – for our customers, for our people and for the planet.
Here you will be given the flexibility and the empowerment to reimagine the new, spread your wings and see your impact. By doing so, we are motivated to be better together. And together, we always manage to drive and deliver excellence.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.