Morton Food Service
Morton Food Service, a division of Morton Wholesale Ltd. (Morton) is currently seeking professional food service delivery driver with a DZ Licence to join our fast pace, dynamic every growing Morton Team. Morton offers a competitive salary based on experience and benefit package. Our delivery drivers are responsible for delivering each order to our customers on time and accurately while representing the Morton Brand.
Come join our team and earn a signing bonus upon completion of three months and six months of continuous employment!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide superior customer service to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Safely operate our trucks following all MTO and Morton regulations.
- Daily pre and post trip inspections of vehicle and report any unsafe conditions immediately to direct supervisor.
- Accurate delivery of all orders using electronic proof of delivery scanners.
- Accurately report and record credits when product is returned.
- Need to be detailed orientated to make sure every order is delivered to maximize efficiency.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Capable of working in a team as well as individually.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Valid DZ or AZ license.
- Clean driver’s abstract and CVOR
- Minimum 1-year DZ/AZ driver experience (2 years preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Customer Service
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with little supervision.
- Able to work longer hours at times until the delivery is complete based on volume and seasonality.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00-$26.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- delivery driving: 2 years (required)
- DZ / AZ License (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.