Bupa Dental Care
About the Practice:
A career with us at Council Avenue Dental and Implant Centre is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. As a local practice with loyal patients and a long-standing committed team, our staff are committed to a standard of excellence in dental care. Well known for its cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, implants & surgical and general dentistry, our Rockingham practice is providing opportunities to train, develop and provide ongoing support. We would like to hear from passionate, dedicated and customer centric Dental Assistant interested in working on a full-time.
There’s nothing like showing up to work and feeling at home. That’s why the practice puts so much effort into creating a truly supportive work environment. What’s more, if you have the ambition and the potential, we’ll give you the opportunity to progress within Dental Assisting or across a variety of other roles such as practice manager, via our Future Leaders Program.
Seeking an exceptional Dental Assistant for an exciting full-time opportunity! The practice is fast paced, but the team culture is truly second to none.
With flexible hours offered and no late finishes this is a great opportunity to regain that work life balance.
- Maintain our amazing customer and team culture – providing continued excellent customer service to our patients
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- Deliver quality chairside assistance to our Dentists
- Provide instrument sterilisation
- Maintain infection control standards and procedures
What you’ll bring:
- Ideally 2+ years experience working at a local Australian practice partnered with a Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting highly regarded – and you’ll be compensated with the pay to match your experience level!
- You’re a motivated self-starter, this is a fast paced and dynamic role
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about customer service and patient care
- Organised with attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
Benefits of joining Council Avenue Dental and Implant Centre:
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Access to ongoing training and support throughout initiatives such as our Future Leaders Program and our global backing
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers and mentorship
- Salary sacrifice opportunities
- Access to benefits such as Bupa Health Insurance discounts, general insurance discounts and product discounts.
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.