- Full Time
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Grand Hyatt Dubai
Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for execution of strategy deployed on digital media, related ecommerce activity and driving social strategy for Grand Hyatt Dubai. This position will support the Digital Marketing team and drive hotel marketing by developing marketing plans that come to life on digital platforms.
Digital marketing efforts will include content marketing, search engine marketing (including PPC and SEO), mobile marketing, display advertising, email marketing and assisting with social media planning. This position will also oversee Ecommerce activity including the management of the hotel’s web site and mini-sites and projects.
Position Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Assists in implementing overall digital marketing strategy to help drive room and other related revenues (i.e. F&B, spa, meetings, etc.) for Grand Hyatt Dubai.
- Liaise with the digital performance agency to provide property level feedbacks and enhancements to the ongoing campaign.
- Maintain overall budget and related vendor/agency relationships for digital and social marketing (i.e. Supporting billing and invoicing needs for Grand Hyatt Dubai).
- Identify, articulate and provide insights and recommendations to the corporate team.
- Provide ongoing updates of industry news, trends, issues, site features and best practices.
- Work closely with Revenue Management in identifying opportunities and booking trends and develop relevant digital strategies
- Collaborate with partner agencies to develop annual business plans for the hotel to ensure sound comprehensive strategic recommendations and ensure ROI goals are achieved across digital channels for hyatt.com production.
- Exhibit knowledge of CPA, CPC, CPM, e-mail buys, paid search, mobile and other conventional and unconventional internet advertising/acquisition models
- Work with and manage agency to ensure PPC plans strategically and efficiently fit hotel’s goals.
- Conduct reviews and execute SEO best practices accordingly to improve hotel visibility within search engines.
- Foster partnerships with online partners (journalists, bloggers, review sites etc) for additional online visibility.
- Work with and manage agency for mini-site development projects as necessary/needed – for F&B, weddings, waterpark etc.
- Work closely with Content and Communications manager to ensure hotel website is relevant, up to date and optimized
- Take ownership of website performance through in-depth analysis utilizing Adobe Site Catalyst to test, measure and develop all aspects of hyatt.com activity for Hyatt Hotels within the cluster.
- University qualifications in Business, Hospitality or Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a five-star hotel or, similar fast-paced environment
- An engaged and results driven achiever with strong influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Highly motivated, solutions-orientated self-starter with adaptable teamwork styles
- Excellent writing & presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into profitable action
- Ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of five-star grooming standards.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.