Leeu Collection South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
The Leeu Collection is known for sophisticated escapes and unique guest experiences. Its ever-expanding luxury hospitality portfolio offers dynamic career opportunities to positive, vibrant and energetic individuals.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to manage various tasks on a daily basis to ensure great service and exceed guests’ expectations. You will excel in this role if you are enthusiastic and passionate about welcoming and serving guests with the willingness to go the extra mile
Experience and Skills:
- Previous working experience in a 5-star luxury environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with guests
- Efficient complaint handling
- Be Flexible in other departments
- Matric Certificate
- Valid Driver’s license with PDP
- Ability to work shifts including weekends, public holidays and night shift
- Physically fit, energetic and able to stand all day
- COVID-19 Vaccination Mandatory
- Local Franschhoek candidates would be advantageous
- Assist guests with their luggage, parcels, etc.
- Interacting with guests while assisting with luggage
- Parking guests’ cars
- Perform fundamental operational duties, such as setting up pool, placing lounger cushions, removing dishes, assisting Housekeeping and reception
- Upselling of other Leeu Collection facilities and services including our affiliates
To apply for this job please visit za.indeed.com.