- Full Time
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Raffles The Palm
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
- To work in a team that arranges endlessly enchanting experiences for our Residents. To provide consistently a highly personalized heartfelt and gracious service, which feels like a gentle breeze. To ensure that our Residents have a pleasant and safe journey to and from the hotel and while being in Dubai
- He/she creates endlessly enchanting experiences for our Residents, whilst providing a heartfelt and gracious service.
- He/she provides a sincere and warm welcome for all Residents and Patrons of the Hotel.
- He/she is addressing all Residents by name, return Residents are welcomed back warmly by name without being prompted. Arriving Residents are asked for their names and once know, it is used at all times.
- Responsible for safe transfer of guests from all determined locations.
- Create guest satisfaction through a pleasing personality, effective communication skills and should be first to greet the guest as per time of the day.
- Maintain knowledge of flight timings and assist guest in handling and loading baggage whenever required.
- He/she is ensuring that the entire driveway is free of debris and looks clean.
- He/she is monitoring the driving/parking of cars and prevents damage to the driveway, caused by careless driving.
- He/she is a source of information, help and assistance to all Residents, Patrons and colleagues of the hotel.
- He/she follows departmental company guidelines and best practice
- Good English language verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers and managers as part of a team
- Ability to be attentive to guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive relations with hotel residents and patrons
- Ability to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Secondary/High School education
- Minimum 1 year experience of Driver preferably in a 5 star hotel environment
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.