- Full Time
- Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Kindersley Transport Ltd.
Since its inception in, Kindersley Transport Ltd. has grown and diversified into an international business rooted in the values of hard-working, humble and reliable transportation services. Today, Kindersley Transport provides international Less-Than-Truckload and Full-Truckload services throughout North America. With more than of experience and trusted tools, Kindersley gets the job done right every time.
Kindersley Transport Ltd., a member of Siemens Transportation Group Inc., requires a Shunt Driver for their Saskatoon, SK.
Position is Sunday to Thursday, 11:30pm – 7:00am.
- Pickup and deliver freight/Spot Trailers
- Shunting/Yard Duties
- Dock work
- Handle freight and freight documents
- All other duties as requested
- Duties will vary to meet the needs of the operation
- Compensation: Paid Orientation, Competitive Pay and Achievable Safety Bonus – Paid Quarterly
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vacation Pay, Pension Plan, Paid Personal Days, Paid Medical Days
- Stability: Full Time, Steady Hours and Consistent Year Round Work
- Safety: Safety-Oriented Company with a Safety Program in Place
- Property: New Equipment and Upgraded Facilities
- People: Consistent and Supportive Operations Team and Excellent Dispatch Team
- Programs: Lease to Own Program, $1,000 Referral Program, Corporate Recognition Program
- Class 1A license
- Good performance record
- Experience in handling freight
- Demonstrates customer service abilities and attitude
- Knowledge of city delivery routes
- Professional appearance
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.