- Full Time
- Kelowna, BC, Canada
Current Taxi (Contractor)
Current Taxi (Contractor) hires part-time and full-time individuals who are motivated, reliable and professional.
We offer a fleet of EV Tesla’s (models S, 3, X and Y) and provide positive, friendly and professional services to fantastic guests, many of whom are regulars!
- Transport guests to their destination in a safe and timely manner
- Maintain a clean and tidy vehicle at all times
- Maintain a positive, friendly attitude towards guests and co-workers
- Listen to guest feedback to improve transportation options
- Be courteous and professional with all guests, co-workers, and management
- Comply with transportation regulations and company policies
- Act as a team member to ensure guest pick ups are completed in a timely manner
- Complete all required paperwork each shift including trip logs, vehicle inspections etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: From $1,000.00 per week
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have a clean drivers abstract with no more than 3 points in the last 2 years?
- BC class 1, 2 or 4 drivers license (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.