Public Relation Representative
About the GAC Group
Since our beginnings in, the GAC Group has been in business to help our customers’ businesses by providing the best in shipping, logistics and marine services around the world. And we have the reach, resources, expertise and experience to deliver on that promise.
Our people work hard to deliver excellence in everything we do. We are always on the look-out for professionals with qualities that match the GAC corporate philosophy. If you fit the bill, we’ll welcome you to a work environment that values experience, innovation, dedication and mutual respect, guided by the GAC Spirit which emphasises loyalty and responsibility between management and staff and two-way responsibility. The GAC Group is an equal opportunity employer.
About GAC Corporate Headquarters
GAC Corporate Headquarters is located in Jebel Ali, Dubai, and hosts our support functions from Legal and HR to Finance. GAC Corporate Headquarters is now looking for an experienced Public Relation Representative to join our team. Could it be you?
As a PRO in our team, you will be responsible for:
- Handling all visa renewals.
- Handling all visa cancellations.
- Salary certificate management.
- Ensuring timely and accurate documentation.
- Ad hoc related requests.
The ideal candidate for this role should have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Strong attention to detail and a thorough understanding of visa processing procedures are essential.
If you are a proactive, reliable individual with a passion for providing exceptional administrative support, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at GAC HQ and contribute to the smooth operation of our visa and salary certificate management processes.
To ensure a successful application process, please review the following job requirements before applying:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with visa related task in the Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA).
- Experience working in the JAFZA trade portal.
- Experience working with visa-related tasks in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) will be considered an added advantage, but not a requirement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
If you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to submit your application. However, if you do not possess the necessary qualifications, we will not be able to consider your application. We appreciate your understanding and wish you the best of luck in your job search.
As a GAC colleague you will
- Become part of the GAC global community. We are proud of our company culture which values all employees, and recognises that there is more to them than their job title.
- Join a multinational organisation in a dynamic working environment.
- Face challenges to help both you and our organisation grow.
- Join us on our journey to a more sustainable future.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.