Senior Electrical Engineer
Dynamo is a design-build and maintenance-oriented company that specializes in power and control solutions for industrial and utility clients. Within this niche market we can provide a broad scope of services which allow us to be a complete technical solution provider for our clients.
Our Regina office requires an Electrical Engineer to provide support for the engineering consulting and field service aspects of our business. By joining our engineering team, you will be exposed to both-in-house design and study functions as well as field-orientated project construction, commissioning, and testing assignments.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Power system studies; short circuit, coordination, power flow, arc flash, etc.
- Plant engineering and reliability engineering support for a variety of industrial and utility clients.
- Application, design, configuration, and commissioning of electrical equipment and process automation equipment.
- Writing technical reports related to studies or service calls.
- Communication point of contact for customers.
- Provide technical services field support to internal/external customers.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, with minimum 7+ years of experience in an industrial setting or consulting environment.
- Currently registered as a professional engineer with APEGS (Association of Professional Engineers and Geosciences of Saskatchewan)
- Working knowledge of electrical protection, industrial process control and automation applications.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Works effectively under time constraints, adapts to change, able to work alone, as well as enjoys participating in a team environment.
- Physical fitness test and drug and alcohol test will be required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- We offer employees a positive work-life balance.
- Highly competitive salaries with a pay scale established to market or above.
- Regular and personalized career development planning meetings.
- Life, Health & Dental program.
- $500/year Health Care Spending Account.
- RSP matching program.
- Christmas office closure.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.