- Looking for a tree change? Relocation package provided to move to Parkes, NSW
- Growing and profitable organisation offering job security and stability
- Applications encouraged from those who have recently qualified
Searching for a tree change?? Great opportunity to move to regional NSW town of Parkes.
Pet Care Kitchen is a state of the art, hi-tech manufacturing facility in Parkes, NSW. Manufacturing a range of premium pet food, PCK is part of Masterpet who are a strong company with outstanding brands such as Blackhawk, VitaPet and Aristopet Animal Health with market leading positions across Australia and New Zealand.
Employment with Masterpet in Parkes represents a fantastic career and lifestyle opportunity with all the advantages of a large regional town and a strong employer who prides itself on employee engagement and an outstanding commitment to health, safety and quality.
Also offering on the job training and relocation support, Masterpet is now recruiting a Maintenance Electrician for immediate start, based in Parkes, NSW.
The Maintenance Electrician will work closely with the production teams to ensure that equipment is operating optimally and that breakdowns are returned to service as quickly as possible. Working rotating, 8 hour shifts (on a 10 day rotation), you will install, monitor, troubleshoot, maintain and implement design modifications of high tech distributed manufacturing and process control systems.
Key accountabilities include:
- Fault finding and evaluating breakdowns in control, electrical and communications systems
- Provide emergency repairs for production equipment during unscheduled shutdowns.
- Consulting with production personnel to determine equipment operating and maintenance needs and performing routine and planned maintenance
- Upgrading and expanding any existing systems and features if required
- Developing operating procedures, operating functions, fault and troubleshooting guides and Updating and reviewing Drawings, Circuit Diagrams, IO listings, Wiring Schedules, Network Topologies and PLC programs
Your activities will be carried out in compliance with food manufacturing GMP and all site and statutory safety requirements.
The successful applicant will have:
Above all else, you will be able to demonstrate effective communication skills and the ability to participate in and contribute to a positive work environment. In addition:
- a relevant qualification (Certificate III in Electrical Fitting; or Electrotechnology; or Engineering – Industrial Electrician or equivalent)
- NSW Electrical Licence,
- Experience with robotic devices or automation equipment would be highly regarded
- Current Working at Heights ticket
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.