Scope of the Position:
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors, presses and programmable controllers, following electrical code and blue prints, using hand tools and voltage tester.
- Connect power supply wires to machines and equipment and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors and lighting fixtures.
- Replace faulty electrical components of machines such as relays, switches and motors and position sensing devices.
- May plan layout of wiring and install wiring, conduit and electrical apparatus in building.
May push buttons and press keys on robot controller, teach pendant and programmable controller to program automated machinery such as robots.
- Perform and document all p.m. activities as directed by Maintenance Manager
- Responsible for inventory control of all electrical spare parts
- Possess a current Provincial Electrician license
- Minimum 3 years experience in general electrical maintenance
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experienced with control wiring and trouble.
- Plant Orientation Training
- Job Specific Training
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
- RRSP retirement savings plan
- Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.