Your vision is ambitious. Just like ours.
Our people are our success. As one of us, you will contribute to engineering excellence for the high-tech markets of the future, including semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. At Exyte, you will be part of a global community of challenge seekers who are ambitious and passionate about innovation. Together, we will build on our company’s long history and keep on leading the way to a better world.
Discover your exciting role
For our project team in Stuttgart, we are looking for a team player to support us in project execution. In our daily work, we focus on delivering state-of-the-art technology to our customers. We appreciate enthusiastic and open-minded colleagues who feel comfortable in a dynamic environment.
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Supporting the construction and project management as well as the entire construction site team in day-to-day business and all organizational matters
- Briefing and registration of subcontractors
- Participation in the creation and maintenance of various documents; maintenance of project documentation, incl. filing of e.g. delivery notes
- Keeping attendance lists
- General correspondence
- Independent coordination, preparation and follow-up of appointments
- Reception of customers, suppliers and visitors
- Placing orders and checking invoices
- Organizing accommodation and business trips for employees
Show your expertise
- Successfully completed commercial training and/or several years of professional experience in the secretarial or team assistance field
- Strong communication skills and high service orientation
- Organizational talent with independent and reliable working style
- Hands-on mentality, initiative & motivation
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
To apply for this job please visit de.indeed.com.