Marketing and communication coordinator
Central Test is an international publisher providing reliable psychometric assessments and training to meet current HR challenges.
Central Test’s clients are recruitment agencies, SME’s, educational institutions and large international groups. We provide decision-makers with reliable tools that bring essential insight to the recruitment, internal mobility, skills development, training, and talent retention processes.
At Central Test, our people’s potential, creativity, and dedication are essential assets that contribute to our clients’ success and our company’s development.
We are looking for passionate, talented and enterprising personalities with various skills and experiences.
We are seeking a Social Media Content Creator & Coordinator for the Latin American market (internship for a period of 6 months/professional contract for our headquarter office in Paris, France).
🎯 Role description :
You will be working with the Communication and Marketing team to plan, create and carry-out social content to maintain an effective digital experience for all our social media channels (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Tiktok)
- Create, edit and share engaging social posts, videos, and visuals on our different platforms in english, spanish and portuguese.
- Collaborate in editing and proofing materials during all editorial phases
- Identify topics and trends in psychology, psychometric assessments and Human Resources to engage authentically with our core audiences
- Write sales support material and product collaterals (as emails, social media prospecting materials)
- Suggest and implement new tactics to develop brand awareness in Brazil and Latin America markets
- Review analytics and report on key metrics
🔍 Your profile :
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience coordinating social media channels, at a personal or professional level.
- You speak English and Spanish (French language is a plus but not required).
- You are genuinely passionate about social media and consider yourself on the cutting edge on the next trends
- You master the major social media platforms and social media management tools
- You consider yourself a natural creative and love to create bold, engaging and attention-grabbing content.
- You’re comfortable behind and in front of the camera and can edit basic videos with ease.
- You have excellent creative and copywriting and copy editing skills.
- You have a demonstrated passion for Psychology or Human Resources.
- You are self-motivated, hard working, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
To apply for this job please visit fr.linkedin.com.