Egencia (an Amex GBT company) is a place where colleagues find inspiration in travel as a force for good and – through their work – can make an impact on our industry. We’re here to help our colleagues achieve success and offer an inclusive and collaborative culture where your voice is valued.
Ready to explore a career path? Start your journey.
Egencia is the original category distributor and the world’s leading B2B SaaS business in travel. Driven by curiosity and backed by industry leading data and customer insights, we’re a trusted business travel partner that delivers the best technology and experiences – no matter the odds.
With the support of our partners and travel consultants, and now with the powerful backing of Amex GBT, we deliver unrivalled value, while helping companies in over 60 markets meet sustainability goals and prioritize the wellbeing of their travelers. And we need people like you.
Are you ready to take on a critical role in the Egencia Global Client Services organization? Our Client Services Managers provide thought leadership and strategic support to our Account Management teams at Egencia. Your role includes optimizing service for our clients through a variety of techniques, leading change through process consistency and managing scale in a highly complex environment. You bring the skills for B2B and customer facing interactions along with the ability to work with anyone in our organization.
Do you have a passion for travel and tech? And want to work for an exciting company that’s at the top of their industry?
Business travel is back, and we’re looking for dedicated individuals to join a team that’s working hard to reinvent the industry and make those real-life connections truly seamless once again.
A hands on, self-motivated relationship manager who thrives on improvement opportunities, and takes risks in driving strategy and roll out new practices. Team oriented to the core – with the ability to galvanize teams to work together and drive extraordinary results. Someone who identifies vision – collaborates and influences with partner teams to create positive outcomes.
Experience and Qualification:
- 3+ years prior experience managing a Service Partner or Supplier, Relationship Manager (or related preferred)
- 5+ years Customer Service experience with focus in leadership, process improvement etc.
- 5+ years MS office suite (including college training): formal presentation, data analysis, reports, etc.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Able to perform data analysis, diagnose issues with data and comfortable with root cause analysis
- Project management skills and abilities
- Change management – ability to influence others through change (at times our clients)
- Prior mentoring/team leader experience – you may be asked to lead our specialists
- Ability to work some non-standard and/or flexible hours
- Proven ability to improve metric results (++ in a virtual environment)
- Ability to build and demonstrate strong partnerships to solve problems
- Time management skills, ability to effectively handle multiple competing priorities
- 10-15% travel may be required
- Speaking an extra language besides English is a plus.
Why Join Egencia?
Connections matter when it comes to business, and those connections start with our inclusive team of travel enthusiasts and technologists.
Our customers love working with us because we know satisfied customers start with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic team to support them. So, we’re committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. We make sure every voice is heard. We trust each other to get great work, and we encourage everyone to speak up, speak out, and be themselves.
We thrive in a culture of curiosity – constantly reinventing for the future. It’s the people that make Egencia so special, so we want to make sure they’re happy. We do this by offering flexible working opportunities, competitive packages and by making sure we have fun along the way.
Business travel is on the road to recovery, and as part of the world’s largest corporate travel marketplace, we’re in a strong position to define the future of business travel as we lead the industry into a new era.