Peninsula Private Hospital
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Education and Training Opportunities
- Current AHPRA registration essential
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual opportunity available
Peninsula Private Hospital is seeking a casual, Enrolled Nurse working within the Surgical Department. Your role will be to deliver excellence in clinical leadership and provide safety and quality to patients and members of the multidisciplinary team. The role will be tasked with:
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care to individuals/groups under the direction and supervision (either indirect or direct) of the RN.
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
- Medication endorsed EN may administer medications according to state law and organization policy.
- Previous acute surgical experience required of 3 years or more.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Enrolled Nurse qualification in Monitoring and Administering IV Medications
- Advanced level of clinical skills (desired)
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Demonstrated time management & organisational skills with the ability to meet objectives/timelines.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and are able to demonstrate your experiences interacting with a wide range of people.
- Availability to work across a 7-day rotating roster.
With 70 inpatient Surgical, Medical and Rehabilitation beds, a rehabilitation gym and 3 operating theatres located on the idyllic Redcliffe Peninsula our facility averages 760 admissions per month. Specialties include orthopaedics, general surgery, urology, gynaecology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology and internal medicine and the delivery of leading rehabilitation services and programs on the Brisbane Northside.
Peninsula Private Hospital has been providing care to our local community for over 40 years and continually embraces the highest quality of holistic patient care.
Peninsula Private Hospital is supported by a state executive team, our corporate services team and the Healthscope network.
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care. Our people are at the heart of our organisation – no matter the role, every day our people make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 39 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
- Discounted health insurance
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.